Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Guenoc Lake County 2010 Sauvignon Blanc (California)

Could there be a better Sauvighon Blanc..perhaps but I have not tasted one. At least not in this price range, roughly $16 per bottle and worth every penny.


This wine blew me away! From the moment I opened the bottle you could smell the fruit, ripe, lush, mouth watering. Just the smell alone was amazing. This is indeed a beautiful wine.


In the glass this wine is a beautiful light green/straw in color and on the nose this wine radiates with intense fruit aromas of tropical fruits, pineapple, guava and a touch of pear. On the palate this wine literally bursts into song on your tongue with mouth watering flavors of white peach, grapefruit and kiwi.

Absolutely the best Sauvignon Blanc I have ever had! This wine haunts me still as to why it so good.







If you wish to experience what I did with this wine, please visit http://langtryestate.ewinerysolutions.com//index.cfm

No comments:

Post a Comment